A breakthrough is an important discovery. It’s like clearing a hole through a brick wall and seeing the sun on the other side. Breakthroughs open life and allow us to see things from a new perspective. Is your soul calling you to wake up? When you let go and trust your soul’s calling life guides you to the next shore.
Breakthroughs are precipitated by either feeling stuck in a rut or having to navigate through one of life’s many curveballs. For example, you may have reached a point in your life where it seems like you’re not happy with your:
- Relationship or lack of a significant love relationship.
- Financial status.
- All of the above.
Or you may have suddenly experienced:
- The death of a loved one.
- The ending of a relationship.
- A lay-off.
- A significant health issue.
The Typical Human Experience
Let’s look at the typical human experience. We inhabit a body and we build a life for ourselves. The glorious curiosity we had kids slowly becomes mundane. Over time, our life gets relegated to the commonplace. Through the years things lose their mystery as we incorporate familiarity. We gradually withdraw our attention and fall asleep to what is right before us. And so it goes throughout a person’s lifetime. We come into the world asleep, we wake up as kids and then fall back asleep.
Our mission as humans is to consciously reawaken ourselves and access the resources both within and without to support us in the journey to remain awake.
Ways to Respond to Your Soul’s Callings
- Trust that everything is happening for your greatest good (your soul’s evolution) even though you may not be able to see it at the time. When you “go with the flow” and heed the universal signposts, you’ll feel inspired and creative.
- Let your feelings out – talk to a trusted resource, write about it and/or share what’s going in with close friends.
- Go deeper in your awareness. Ask yourself, what is happening on a soul level? What’s the deeper meaning of what’s happening? For example, if you barely escaped a brush with death, it could mean that it’s time to do what you really feel called to in life rather than waiting any longer. If your spouse leaves you, it could mean that its time for you to experience your own unconditional love and become your own best friend.
- Remember that a breakthrough propels you to more joy and happiness!
Conclusion: Breakthroughs transform your life! Is your soul calling for a breakthrough? If you’d like to find out more about getting out of rut or dealing with a curve-ball in life I can help! Call or text me at 512-922-4822 or email me at: email@example.com.