Spiritual Singles of Austin
MISSION: The mission of Spiritual Singles Austin is to form a community of like-minded people who rely on spiritual principles in their daily lives to enable them to have amazing relationships both with themselves and with others. We aspire for SSA to stand out in the Meet Up Community. My intention is to present outstanding events, skillfully facilitated, which allow each participant to feel connected.
My focus is on creating authentic, fulfilling connections free of ego and judgment both within the community and outside of it. This group is unique from most of the other Meet Up groups because we focus on creating authentic, fulfilling connections with a community of caring people.
All our events are facilitated which means everyone gets a chance to interact with everyone else. Even if you’re shy or don’t like groups, you can feel comfortable at any of our events.
WHAT DOES SPIRITUAL MEAN? We use the definition of spiritual pioneered by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Spirituality is centered on the “deepest values and meanings by which people live.” It envisions an inner path enabling a person to discover the essence of his/her being. It is all encompassing rather than dogmatic and conditional.
WHO CAN JOIN: Anyone in the Austin area who is:
• Looking for deeper connections with both men and women.
• New to the area and want to meet people.
• Is single, dating, or in a relationship. Our topics address all types of issues pertaining to dating, relationship building, love, and other spiritual principles such as acceptance, gratitude, and abundance.
• Between the ages of 30 and 70.
• Can focus on the attitude of giving rather than getting.
Join us today at Spiritual Singles of Austin!
The Austin Dating Bootcamp! May 15, 2016
9:30 am – 1:30 pm Austin, Texas
Do you want to have better dates so that you can find love and experience life with a fun, adventurous and affectionate life partner? If so, you’re invited to join other Austin singles at the Spring Austin Dating Bootcamp! You’ll have fun in an engaging atmosphere where you can relax and feel safe. You can expect four hours of life-changing content + powerful next steps to use right away so you can stop feeling lonely and start creating your new life!
This Event is For You If:
• You are serious about moving forward in love, having great dates and ending loneliness.
• You want to stop doing the same things over and over without getting satisfactory results.
• You want to find out if you’re ready to date.
*For anyone that considers themselves shy or introverted, please know that this is an introvert-friendly event!*
This event will take place at Casa de Luz Community Center in Central Austin http://www.casadeluz.org/
You’ll be able to:
- Find out what may be holding you back from finding love.
- Uncover the most common dating mistakes and what to do instead.
- Know how to take a casual meeting into dates 1, 2, and 3 and beyond.
- Let go of fear of rejection.
- Discover where to go to meet people that are the best matches for you.
“To say this bootcamp was a great experience is an understatement. I had more fun and learned information that will turn my entire dating experience around! I’m excited to get started!!” Julie S, from Valentine’s Day Bootcamp 2016
More Reasons to Attend:
- To meet other smart singles who are facing the same challenges as you are.
- To know how to put yourself ‘out there’ with confidence.
- So you can avoid the biggest dating traps.
- To enjoy a fun and interactive environment that will inspire and invigorate you!