Certified Relationship, Dating and Life Coach | Motivational Speaker | Student of A Course in Miracles | Organizer of Spiritual Singles Austin | Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Elizabeth Golembiewski, founder of Ignite Divine Sparks Coaching Services has established herself as an expert in dating, relationships and personal development in Austin and beyond.
Elizabeth effectively helps people struggling with relationships, dating and other life issues. She shows people how to eliminate limiting beliefs that hinder their success in life. Elizabeth inspires people in part because she has experienced divorce, failed relationships, financial set-backs, job dissatisfaction, incredible shyness and addiction and now is living a joyful inspired life!
Elizabeth offers one-on-one coaching, group coaching, classes and workshops. She’s helped thousands of people find solutions to their relationship, dating and life challenges. Her innate sensitivity to energy and emotion allows her to pinpoint and customize strategies for amazing breakthroughs in love and life and in turn create powerful and lasting relationships.
Elizabeth’s inspirational outlook and heart-felt approach to life resonates with people who aspire to live their lives with a grounded and mindful presence. She exemplifies her motto, “ABC: Always Be Choosing,” which means our life is created by the quality of decisions we make.
Elizabeth considers her biggest success to be her 13-year marriage to her husband (David) which has taught her volumes about love, acceptance and commitment. When she’s not with clients, she can be found in a park playing with her two ‘kids’ Lucky and Gracie, an adorable pair of Westies.
Education, Training, Professional Memberships
- BA from St. Edwards University, Austin, TX.
- Certified Mediator, St. Edwards University, Austin, TX.
- Certified Life Coach, Impact Coaching Academy.
- Certified Singles Relationship Coach, Impact Coaching Academy.
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Impact Coaching Academy.
- Founding Member IMPACT Coaching International.
- Internationally Certified Feng Shui Consultant, Feng Shui Research Center, Ontario, Canada.
- Member Metropolitan Breakfast Club, Austin, TX.
2. My favorite board game is Monopoly. Put a monopoly game board in front of me and I transform into a fierce competitor. I think by sheer will and determination I have won more games than lost.
3. I’ve always enjoyed working for myself. My first business venture was creating a summer “day-care” for the neighborhood kids. I was just 11 years old. I made flyers up and put them in all the neighbors’ mailboxes (and I found out later from the post office that this was illegal!) I loved creating project for my “students” like pasta necklaces. I also sold Christmas cards door-to-door and ran a baby-sitting business.
4. I am a certified Feng Shui (‘fung shway’) consultant which makes me very sensitive to energy. I use the principles of energy flow found in Feng Shui to help people change the energy of their relationships and to attract more love and prosperity into their lives.
5. I grew up in a dysfunctional household which influenced the way I thought and felt about myself. Frankly, for most of my life I was extremely introverted and critical of myself. I was scared to death of starting conversations. Through lots of inner work I’ve been able to forge a loving spiritual connection (non-denominational) which gave me confidence in myself and freedom from negative thinking.
6. I love to create jewelry and look for interesting rocks on the ground. I once went to a past-life regressionist and was told that in a past life I was a native American Indian. Perhaps that explains my passion for beads and rocks!
Let’s connect! Email me anytime firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at (512) 922-4822.