Education, Training & Professional Memberships
- BLS from St. Edwards University, Austin, TX.
- Certified Mediator, St. Edwards University, Austin, TX.
- Certified Life Coach, Impact Coaching Academy.
- Certified Singles Relationship Coach, Impact Coaching Academy.
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Impact Coaching Academy.
- Founding Member IMPACT Coaching International.
- Internationally Certified Feng Shui Consultant, Feng Shui Research Center, Ontario, Canada.
- Member Metropolitan Breakfast Club, Austin, TX.
2. My favorite board game is Monopoly. Put a monopoly game board in front of me and I transform into a fierce competitor. I think by sheer will and determination I have won more games than lost.
3. I’ve always enjoyed working for myself. My first business venture was creating a summer “day-care” for the neighborhood kids. I was just 11 years old. I made flyers and put them in all my neighbors’ mailboxes (and I found out later from the post office that this was illegal!) I loved creating projects for my “students” like pasta necklaces. I also sold Christmas cards door-to-door and ran a baby-sitting business.
4. I am a certified Feng Shui (‘fung shway’) consultant which makes me very sensitive to energy. I use the principles of energy flow found in Feng Shui to help people change the energy of their relationships and to attract more love and prosperity into their lives.
5. I grew up in a dysfunctional household which influenced the way I thought and felt about myself. Frankly, for most of my life, I was extremely introverted and critical of myself. I was scared to death of starting conversations. Through lots of inner work, I’ve been able to forge a loving spiritual connection which gave me confidence and freedom from negative thinking.
6. I love to create jewelry and look for interesting rocks on the ground. I once went to a past-life regressionist and was told that in a past life I was a native American Indian. Perhaps that explains my passion for beads and rocks!
Let’s connect! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at (512) 922-4822.