The Women’s Stress-Free Dating Group: Six Monthly Group Sessions Beginning Saturday, July 22nd, 2017.
For women that want to learn how they can easily manage stress while dating, find a wonderful man to share life with, and/or learn how to begin a happy, healthy committed relationship and more!
You’ll be able to learn lots of information about yourself and about dating – including setting boundaries, clarifying needs and wants, managing limiting beliefs, being okay being single, online dating, texting, emotional availability, flirting and more! We’re not going to linger on what didn’t work for you in the past, we’re going to start with a clean slate so that you can practice your dating skills, get feedback on what’s working or not working and experience powerful breakthroughs along the way!
Our first session will take place on Saturday, July 22nd from 10:00 to 11:45 am and then we’ll meet on the 3rd Saturday of each month thereafter. The dates are: July 22nd, August 19th, September 16th, October 21st, November 18th and wrap-up on December 16th just in time for the holidays and the New Year!
Location is in North Central Austin, 5808 Balcones Dr, Ste 201 Austin 78731.
Group size is limited to six women aged 40 and above.
The group will be helpful to you if you’re dating, if you want to start dating again or if you’d like to fiend out whether or not you’re ready to date.
- Be part of a proactive group of like-minded women.
- Get the support you need during each month to stay on the right course.
- Share your ideas & test them in a supportive environment.
- Find out where you may be limiting yourself and not even realize it.
- Draw on the experience of other women.
- Get half-price personal coaching sessions if you’d like to get one-on-one coaching.
The cost is $397. Please email me at email@example.com and I will send you a pay pal request.